Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

How often do you see someone flying a drone?

I’ve meet one other pilot in my town flying down by the river. That’s it very rare like you said

Not very often. One that surprised me was an Inspire 1 buzzing around the cruise port at Freeport, Bahamas. The thing that surprised me most that a US Navy ship was docked there and they didn't care that a drone was flying over them.

We are seeing them more and more in FL. Lots of tourists here and with the sizes getting smaller and smaller and the ease of use getting so much simplier - I think that is part of the increased visibility of them.

Reactions: AH-1G and BigAl07
I saw one, years ago flying around my neighborhood. It was what I now recognize as a Phantom. He was over my backyard while I was back there, but I didn't think much of it, as the pilot (my neighbor) was standing right in the cul-de-sac.

Also, right after I got licensed, I was flying in my neighborhood (I've moved since the last sighting) and some kids pulled out a Phantom also, and started flying near me. Too close for comfort, so I put mine down and went inside.

Never. See a guy with his R/C planes occasionally down at the local elementary school on some evenings. That's as close as I can report.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905