Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Mike Flys

Reaction score
Website
www.mikeflys.com
I was invited to a Drone Nerds/DJI presentation in Hollywood Fl yesterday and got to play with the OSMO Mobile 2 and actually fly a Mavic Air!

DUjUpSgVMAE11Tk.jpg

The winds were about 25 mph, it flew great, and still got nearly 20 minute flight times.
Nice little copter. It wouldn't replace my Mavic Pro due to the shorter flight time, wind rating, and the fact I already own my pro, but I really like the new features especially the APAS in backwards flight. The new shots are cool, and while I never thought I would need them I found I actually like the idea of popping it out with out the controller/phone and doing a quick selfie with hand gestures occasionally.

Maybe there is room for one in my drone feet.

Mike

About a week before the MA was officially launched, images of it were leaked, nothing new there. The author of those leaks claims that the Mavic Pro 2 will come out this summer. It is in beta testing now. All rumors of course, but I would suspect the MP2 will get all the goodies of the MA and more.

Reactions: Mike Flys
About a week before the MA was officially launched, images of it were leaked, nothing new there. The author of those leaks claims that the Mavic Pro 2 will come out this summer. It is in beta testing now. All rumors of course, but I would suspect the MP2 will get all the goodies of the MA and more.

I agree

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiweets Tool