Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

If anyone is interested in an intro to thermal

Tanks for posting. If you look in the confirmation email they provide link to previous presentation. No reason to wait :).
Also two other pre-recorded session.. Much appreciated.

Is it necessary to give your data? I don't like the idea because then they bombard you with e-mails.

Is it necessary to give your data? I don't like the idea because then they bombard you with e-mails.
I’ve signed up with Randy at FLIR and he is very selective of the emails he sends. I would suggest unsubscribing or just move to your junk folder if you feel you are getting too many.

Tanks for posting. If you look in the confirmation email they provide link to previous presentation. No reason to wait :).
One of the reasons I love this industry and this forum is the sharing of information.

I couldn't find the previous presentations. Where did you see that?

These webinars are great for an intro and, yes, they will talk about their product line. Recently they have been really pushing on the sUAS side of their product line so don't be surprised from Randy's presentation.

Just remember he works on the marketing side of FLIR so expect some dazzling features on their product.

Reactions: BigAl07
I've already seen a similar one, as introductory is not bad.

I’ve signed up with Randy at FLIR and he is very selective of the emails he sends. I would suggest unsubscribing or just move to your junk folder if you feel you are getting too many.
I would assume I am 'that Randy' although I can count the people that call me Randy on two hands. I do try to keep anything I send out relevant to commercial drone pilots. We won't abuse your information, and the presentation held by Bill Schwahn on Friday should be well worth your time!

Reactions: Outta Control
These webinars are great for an intro and, yes, they will talk about their product line. Recently they have been really pushing on the sUAS side of their product line so don't be surprised from Randy's presentation.

Just remember he works on the marketing side of FLIR so expect some dazzling features on their product.

In regards to this, I acually don't do marketing, and kind of do a bit of everything when it pertains to sUAS at FLIR. However, the presentation this week is held by ITC not by me. If you don't prefer my flavor, you should get something different from their training angle.

In regards to this, I acually don't do marketing, and kind of do a bit of everything when it pertains to sUAS at FLIR. However, the presentation this week is held by ITC not by me. If you don't prefer my flavor, you should get something different from their training angle.

Oh no hate from my end. Just being an objective observer.

Glad we’re all still friends.
Like any other industry, we all know something different. That’s what forums are for...to share info. Take what you need and grow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM