Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Is the Mavic Air useable as a commercial Drone?

Reaction score
It’s not my go to drone for commercial use, but it does get used as a scout and a quick flight when we need a low risk drone. Here’s my opinion and review after bringing it on site to power plants and more. It’s our Auxiliary drone to the Inspire 2 and Matrice 210rtk.

Reactions: BigAl07
I sold my Phantom 4 and purchased the Mavic Air. I also fly the Inspire 2 and the Mavic can't compete with the Inspire in most cases. However what I like about it is it's size and the ability to take it almost anywhere. The picture quality is good for what it is, but honestly I wouldn't want it for commercial purposes other than a backup possibly. The 21 minute flight time is unrealistic unless yo want to run your batteries dead.

Reactions: UpperAerialVision
In addition to being my “Personal selfie fun drone” and daily flyer, I use my Air as a scout before deploying the Typhoons. I also use it to get difficult shots, like up under the tree canopy looking down through the branches, or when a roof is heavily obscured by tree cover.....I can get it between the canopy and roof easier than a Typhoon.

Reactions: UpperAerialVision

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM