Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Level 1 sUAS Thermal Cert - Clemson Vs ITC

Reaction score
Good morning and Merry Christmas yall! I want to become certified in thermography and am curious if anyone has any experience with the Clemson University online Vs the ITC online course?

Reactions: MikeA
Hello LDS and welcome. I have taken several classes through ITC both online and in person. I am not familiar with Clemson, so can't comment on them. I prefer in person to take advantage of interacting with peers in the industry and get first hand knowledge of what others are doing. The ITC classes did a good job providing foundation knowledge and basic concepts/applications of the technology. All the "Real" learning comes from you just getting out there and collecting/interpreting data. It takes time to get experience and be confident in your ability which is key to selling your services. Good luck on your new endeavor.

Hello LDS and welcome. I have taken several classes through ITC both online and in person. I am not familiar with Clemson, so can't comment on them. I prefer in person to take advantage of interacting with peers in the industry and get first hand knowledge of what others are doing. The ITC classes did a good job providing foundation knowledge and basic concepts/applications of the technology. All the "Real" learning comes from you just getting out there and collecting/interpreting data. It takes time to get experience and be confident in your ability which is key to selling your services. Good luck on your new endeavor.
Appreciate the reply and information sir!

Reactions: Rick1008
I took the online course (Level 1 sUAS) from ITC, and was happy with the result. It was basically the in-person lesson plan except everyone was connecting over Zoom or some similar service, so we still had some casual conversation between students, and the course itself was led by a live instructor. I'd give it a thumbs-up.

Reactions: TreeLineView
I took the online course (Level 1 sUAS) from ITC, and was happy with the result. It was basically the in-person lesson plan except everyone was connecting over Zoom or some similar service, so we still had some casual conversation between students, and the course itself was led by a live instructor. I'd give it a thumbs-up.
Thank you for the reply sir. I just finished up the level 1 sUAS online course through ITC today. I’m officially part of the crew. ;)

I’ll be taking their level 2 class this summer I believe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM