Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Liability Insurance Recommendations

Stuart Covey

Reaction score
Website
vantagepoint.video
Hey all!
So I'm looking for insurance recommendations. For the amount of flying I do, Verifly doesn't cut it (although it's great as a backup for higher coverage).
I have been with Aerial Pak by Hill and Usher for the last year, but they are changing the insurance writer for the proposal. So I figured this would be a good time to see if there's anything new out there.

The new proposal will be $1,065. It's a one million dollar policy that covers flights with the drones that I own (I2 and P4P+) along with any borrowed/rented drone of the same models (no hull coverage), also covers international flights, and then all the usual stuff. But it does not cover indoor flight, which the past writer (Seneca Insurance) covered.

I would love to hear what you guys use, what it costs you, and what's included. Also, anything that I should look for specifically in a policy? I don't need hull coverage, but coverage of international and indoor flights are a huge plus for me.
I am also moving into ground videography/photography, so if there are any recommendations that have drone and ground stuff combined.
Thanks!

Stuart

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agcopter