Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

M30T Beast Mode

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
OK, you got me on that one. That thing is bad #@%! Now I just need to get someone to buy my M200, XT2, X4S,18 batteries and all my accessories and I can get me one of those. Please share when you do some mapping. Interested to see how thermal stitching and Orthos with the RGB look.

OK, you got me on that one. That thing is bad #@%! Now I just need to get someone to buy my M200, XT2, X4S,18 batteries and all my accessories and I can get me one of those. Please share when you do some mapping. Interested to see how thermal stitching and Orthos with the RGB look.
I plan on using it on a housing project (mapping) next month. The Pilot app/flighthub 2.0 recognize the M30 camera system but other software doesn't, When I loaded the KML file it showed up in the pilot app as a M300 using the P1 camera (I normally fly this project with a phantom 4 Pro.

Last edited:
I plan on using it on a housing poject (mapping) next month. The Pilot app/flighthub 2.0 recognize the M30 camera system but other software doesn't, When I loaded the KML file it showed up in the pilot app as a M300 using the P1 camera (I normally fly this project with a phantom 4 Pro.
I fly the M200 on the older version of the Flight app and had to create a custom camera an input the XT2 sensor specs to get it to work. Can the M30T take a thermal and RGB image at the same time?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teas2024