Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

M30T Beast Mode

OK, you got me on that one. That thing is bad #@%! Now I just need to get someone to buy my M200, XT2, X4S,18 batteries and all my accessories and I can get me one of those. Please share when you do some mapping. Interested to see how thermal stitching and Orthos with the RGB look.
I plan on using it on a housing project (mapping) next month. The Pilot app/flighthub 2.0 recognize the M30 camera system but other software doesn't, When I loaded the KML file it showed up in the pilot app as a M300 using the P1 camera (I normally fly this project with a phantom 4 Pro.

Last edited:
I plan on using it on a housing poject (mapping) next month. The Pilot app/flighthub 2.0 recognize the M30 camera system but other software doesn't, When I loaded the KML file it showed up in the pilot app as a M300 using the P1 camera (I normally fly this project with a phantom 4 Pro.
I fly the M200 on the older version of the Flight app and had to create a custom camera an input the XT2 sensor specs to get it to work. Can the M30T take a thermal and RGB image at the same time?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM