Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Matrice 300 with XT2-R640 Camera

R.Perry

Reaction score
I live where basically four counties all connect. Does anyone on the forum know anything about the Matrice 300 or 600 with the above camera.

They claim a 55 minute flight time, and the camera sounds incredible being both standard and thermal.

Purpose is for surveillance, SAR, and accident and fire observations.

Needless to say my pocket isn't deep enough for that toy.

Reactions: BigAl07

miturnbo

DSAR Member
Reaction score
I live where basically four counties all connect. Does anyone on the forum know anything about the Matrice 300 or 600 with the above camera.

They claim a 55 minute flight time, and the camera sounds incredible being both standard and thermal.

We are planning to get this for our organization probably early next year. We were about to pull the trigger on the 210 and then COVID hit and messed it up. But we are fortunate because this M300 RTK is so much better for what we want to do with our SAR sUAS program.
We will go with the H20 for the camera though. Much better than the XT2.

JDSimpson

DSAR Member
Reaction score

My understanding is 55 minutes with no payload. Once you add the payload run time goes down to 35~37 minutes.

Empire Drone

Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
www.empiredroneco.com
When it comes to a thermal payload on the M300 RTK we recommend the H20T over XT2. The newer H20T is similarly priced if not less expensive depending on the XT2 focal length. The H20T also has a 23x optical zoom camera and laser range finder.

DJI basically combined the XT2 and Z30 and added a laser ranger finder into one incredible payload.

When carrying the H20T the M300 RTK has a battery life of 36 minutes, or 45/46 minutes when integrated with either an XT2 or Z30.

The M300 RTK comes with a DJI BS60 battery station. The station allows you to charge two TB60 flight batteries and one WB37 remote controller battery at the same time. On a 110V power supply one pair of batteries charges in about 70 minutes, or from 20 to 90% in about 40 minutes.

Hope this helps and let us know if you have any questions (specs, pricing, etc.)

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
The Matrice 300 RTK with the H20T is indeed a great set up. About 35-40 min. flight time with the H20T attached. We are offering 0% interest financing for 24 months on purchases over $10,000.00 if you anyone here is interested in getting into this particular set up.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aardvark88