Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Mavic 3 Enterprise ?

Dave Pitman

Reaction score

unnamed.jpg

A couple of articles were guessing a new Matrice type that is smaller and folds up better.
I could see this as a lower level Matrice 300, smaller cheaper in price and maybe can only carry 1 gimbal.

But I wouldn't be surprised at a new agricultural themed spraying drone.

The image looks very similar to the Matrice 300 RTK's on top anti-collision light.

Capture.JPG

But I can see this being a built in anti-collision light on a new Mavic 3 Enterprise also.

Reactions: BigAl07
All good guesses. The "every day hero" hint is what lead me to the M3E guess.

At any rate, both DJI and Autel have been asleep at the wheel when it comes to a standard, built in anti-collision light.

I read somewhere that this was what happens when the Mavic and Matrice have a baby LOL!

Folding M300 RTK unit with some type of base station.

Reactions: jaja6009
Pilot Institute seems to think it will be called the Matrice 30. Can't wait to find out more!

But I wouldn't be surprised at a new agricultural themed spraying drone.

I have looked at that, but reality is for most small to mid size farms it just isn't practical. When I say small to mid size I'm talking 500 to 2500 acres. Our old Cessna 188 tank capacity is roughly 280 gallons and that only covers 50 to 60 acres.
Now the 18,000 dollar T20 holds just over 5 gallons, how long is it going to take someone to spray 500 acres?
Just isn't practical, however drones are great for crop reports, monitoring or locating livestock.

All good guesses. The "every day hero" hint is what lead me to the M3E guess.

At any rate, both DJI and Autel have been asleep at the wheel when it comes to a standard, built in anti-collision light.
Top and bottom Built in high intensity strobes should have been a DJI high priority! Especially with the need for VLOS and the push for night flying.

Top and bottom Built in high intensity strobes should have been a DJI high priority! Especially with the need for VLOS and the push for night flying.
The Mavic and Autel Enterprise kits are somewhat laughable with the included spot light and anti-collision light. You need both installed for night ops. Another case where Engineering has no grasp of end use. "you mean you need wheels AND tires? "

How can a billion dollar company (DJI) make such basic mistakes? And then Autel just copies the mistakes and all.

Well DJI didn't disappoint in my opinion. The M30 looks to be a new mid-point enterprise aircraft. It fits in perfectly between two systems.
The drone in the box actually would fit in great with where we are trying to go with a drone as first on scene direction.
I know DJI is hated by some, but the pricing on this is very competitive for what you get.

I think I would rather have two of these instead of 1 Matrice 300 RTK, and it would only be a little bit more.

Reactions: manutter51

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerardH143