Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

My experience with my last week part 107 recurrent test

Although you do need to understand that the runway numbers indicate an approximate magnetic heading, there are no questions on the FAA exam regarding any other runway markings. To my knowledge, there never have been.
On the initial exam they asked a couple of questions about the aircraft position and heading given the runway marking. Just subtract 180 degrees based upon the runway heading and you have your answer. But I have yet to taxi or use a runway, and I seriously doubt I ever will.

On the initial exam they asked a couple of questions about the aircraft position and heading given the runway marking. Just subtract 180 degrees based upon the runway heading and you have your answer. But I have yet to taxi or use a runway, and I seriously doubt I ever will.
Yes, and those "where is the airplane" questions may still appear. But (as I mentioned) beyond the runway numbers, I'm not aware of any other runway marking questions in the FAA exam.

Reactions: R Martin
Yes, and those "where is the airplane" questions may still appear. But (as I mentioned) beyond the runway numbers, I'm not aware of any other runway marking questions in the FAA exam.
The recurrent exam was more business and necessary information than the initial. I spent way more time studying than taking the recurrent test.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM