Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

New Addition

Outta Control

Reaction score
Website
www.hoveranalytics.com
Please welcome the new addition to the family. It was a pain in the a$$ and the wallet but it will be worth it.

v2C6hhpl.jpg

SVhLRTZl.jpg

Reactions: BigAl07
Congratulations Outta. I'm so jealous of you ;)

You can put some short video and images to see how the MSX works????

Reactions: Outta Control
Very nice ... I never understood the rail-type landing gear on these models. Seems like 4 points instead of 2 rails we be far more stable. Looking forward to your prelims ....

Best,

Sorry for the delay guys but typical DJI stuff my controller expansion kit broke on the PCB connector after I opening it. So has to get an exchange for it and another typical DJI service. Takes forever the get exchange.

Good luck and get it up and running soon :)

I'm just as nervous as you are ;)

Thanks, haven't heard of that one. I'm looking to setup dual cameras on my M600, preferably underneath, one high, one low. USAS has pics of it and a side by side version a la M210. The Gremsy seems like it's a taller gimbal (top to bottom) vs yours.

Charlie

Welp, I've assigned the channels to make the gimbal respond. Now I have to take the gimbal/camera off and test the Hexacopter since I've done some upgrades/mods on it to make sure it won't crash and break that camera.

On side note, I also got some family time this weekend. I swear I am too busy weekdays and weekends. Oh and on top of that, later today, I am being interviewed for a national winery magazine article. The Wine Business Monthly. They saw my presentation at a Facilities Expo and was impressed and intrigued so the writer called me up yesterday and had to make time for it.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: ArrUnTuS
I'm glad, those opportunities are not to be missed :)

I have been testing with the multispectral camera for 2 weeks and I also suffer from a brutal lack of time. I understand you perfectly. The first thing to do is to make sure that everything is working properly, it is better to wait a little longer than to lose the equipment for running.

Patience the mother of science ;)

Reactions: Outta Control

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerardH143