Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

New Addition

Parrot Sequoia. The solar sensor to give more consistency to the data is what attracted me most.

I have noticed that it gets very hot and looking at other owners' reports I have adapted a fan to avoid problems due to overheating. I have already tried it and it seems to be working properly for lack of more evidence.

It is the first model, the new model, the + version, with the Pix4D eliminates the need to use a calibration target.

Good to know but does it really get that hot? Is it supposed too?

No, at 80 degrees is when the protection system automatically shuts down the sensor. Some owners report that in 10 minutes it turns off automatically. I don't know if it happens to me, I don't think, but to avoid problems, a 40x40x10 fan at 5v, the same voltage you feed the sensor, doesn't cost so much to put it in the back and avoid problems.

Reactions: Outta Control
Love to see some for your results.

So far I've only done one serious test. A couple of wheat fields. I scheduled the mission in the office, to fly watching the drone, but not directly to the fields behind a mound. Arriving at the office, processing the images and realizing that these two fields, in particular this year, are fallow :mad::mad::mad::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p The drone flew well and the sensor worked well, the one that didn't work well in the equation was me xDDDDDDdddd

When I have time, which I don't know when it will be, if there is interest I will give you an example :)

5e68aa23-9292-4ed0-8cb5-b1bb0d1e1f26.jpg

d7fb08a2-9770-4acd-a5d0-de054145ac88.jpg

Low resolution example consisting of 320 multispectral images

P.D.: An example that is clearly a failure :cool:

Reactions: dempseycreekkid

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM