Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

New bill would give “ownership” of airspace up to 200 ft to property owners.

RickMC

Reaction score
Reactions: FlyingGary
An earlier thread was started about this, but the more the better.

Get involved people, spread the news and contact your representatives.

Government Snafu

Here is the bill’s actual text:

Get involved with this! Contact your representatives and let them know your opinion about it:

We really need to stop this bill. Every SAR mission I've flown thus far would have been totally useless if I had to stay above 200 feet. From that height, it's highly unlikely you'd be able to see anything.

We are starting to get information out to pilots. VIA an email they can send their senator with information as to why to vote against this bill. If you live in florida vote out or petition Rick Scout. It’s his bill. He is a Trump crony and he has publicly stated it’s not so much about security but a way to punish China. Vote out Diane Feinstein in Cali she is a Military hawk and really only wants the military and law enforcement to have drones. Local privacy laws protect private property owners from peeping toms weather using a go pro a cam with a telephoto or a drone. I’ll be at the Commercial Drone Expo at Booth 236 this week in Vegas if you want to know how to get involved and save your jobs or new start ups. Within three weeks we will be posting more info here

We are starting to get information out to pilots. VIA an email they can send their senator with information as to why to vote against this bill. If you live in florida vote out or petition Rick Scout. It’s his bill. He is a Trump crony and he has publicly stated it’s not so much about security but a way to punish China. Vote out Diane Feinstein in Cali she is a Military hawk and really only wants the military and law enforcement to have drones. Local privacy laws protect private property owners from peeping toms weather using a go pro a cam with a telephoto or a drone. I’ll be at the Commercial Drone Expo at Booth 236 this week in Vegas if you want to know how to get involved and save your jobs or new start ups. Within three weeks we will be posting more info here
A sure way to get this thread closed by the moderator is to make it political.

A sure way to get this thread closed by the moderator is to make it political.

Dah. It is political. The agenda of the Senators is a political one. The FAA is opposed to this bill, local law enforcement is opposed to this bill. Both Senators in political statements made it clear why they are bringing this bill to the floor. This bill was not based on senatorial staff recommendations or research, but on Politics. This is a back-door political agenda to ban commercial /consumer drones. I suggest the moderators here and the end user pilots here take a political position, and post a note or email to their senator. I have sent out several, its just as easy as sitting on my computer banging out a reply to your post. I started a drone business about 5 years ago, its very successful. So the idea these two senators political agenda could destroy my business and hundreds of other small drone start ups and businesses should make every pilot political.

Dah. It is political. The agenda of the Senators is a political one. The FAA is opposed to this bill, local law enforcement is opposed to this bill. Both Senators in political statements made it clear why they are bringing this bill to the floor. This bill was not based on senatorial staff recommendations or research, but on Politics. This is a back-door political agenda to ban commercial /consumer drones. I suggest the moderators here and the end user pilots here take a political position, and post a note or email to their senator. I have sent out several, its just as easy as sitting on my computer banging out a reply to your post. I started a drone business about 5 years ago, its very successful. So the idea these two senators political agenda could destroy my business and hundreds of other small drone start ups and businesses should make every pilot political.
An excellent, well thought out posting w/o bringing in politicians by name.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM