Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

New Missions and Planning for DJI drones!

HammerMissions

Reaction score
Website
hammermissions.com
Hi all,

We're a team of designers and engineers, working on improving flight planning and control for DJI drones by making it more precise, diverse and accessible.

As a starting point, we have designed Hammer - an app for commercial drone pilots that automates a large number of drone flights for quick and precise data collection.
https://hammermissions.com.

Hammer's different as it generates precise and diverse flight plans, eliminating the need to constantly switch between apps for different missions.

We're currently giving away the app for Free in exchange for constructive monthly feedback.

So if you'd like to try Hammer and co-design Hammer with us, please drop your email at: hammermissions.com and we'll be in touch!

Many thanks,
Hammer

Videos of Hammer in Action:

Search Missions:

Linear Inspections:

Mapping Missions:

Curved Waypoint Missions:

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi, I sent an email answering the three questions in order to register to trial the app. I haven't received a reply back yet though. Is it possible to look into that for me? I can message you the email address I used.

I'm interested in this in relation to the SAR capability as I'm a member of the emergency services.

Hi, I sent an email answering the three questions in order to register to trial the app. I haven't received a reply back yet though. Is it possible to look into that for me? I can message you the email address I used.

I'm interested in this in relation to the SAR capability as I'm a member of the emergency services.
Hi there,

Yes, absolutely, we'll look into it right away, could you please message us your details?

Brilliant, we'd love to learn more about how different flight patterns in SAR could help.

Hi all,

We're a team of designers and engineers, working on improving flight planning and control for DJI drones by making it more precise, diverse and accessible.

As a starting point, we have designed Hammer - an app for commercial drone pilots that automates a large number of drone flights for quick and precise data collection.
https://hammermissions.com.

Hammer's different as it generates precise and diverse flight plans, eliminating the need to constantly switch between apps for different missions.

We're currently giving away the app for Free in exchange for constructive monthly feedback.

So if you'd like to try Hammer and co-design Hammer with us, please drop your email at: hammermissions.com and we'll be in touch!

Many thanks,
Hammer

Videos of Hammer in Action:

Search Missions:

Linear Inspections:

Mapping Missions:

Curved Waypoint Missions:
I fly the Matrice 210 with XT2 and Z30 cameras, the only successful flight app I have found is DJI mappilot. I like what you have provided and see a use for my Inspire but will it be compatible with the M210
Thanks,
Carl

Hi, I'm also interested in this software.
I recently was involved in a search and rescue, where long, deep canyons of varying altitudes were the norm.
Your spiral pattern technique would not have been effective, but more of a grid pattern, or terrain following with systematic camera movement would have been better.
Circular patterns are fine for forest or flat terrain, but a better system would have helped me greatly.
I fly the I2/X5S.
Also utility indpection software is needed.
Please get back, I have many questions.

I fly the Matrice 210 with XT2 and Z30 cameras, the only successful flight app I have found is DJI mappilot. I like what you have provided and see a use for my Inspire but will it be compatible with the M210
Thanks,
Carl
Hi Carl,

Many thanks for sharing your drone setup. Yes, we intend to be fully compatible with the M210, and we're planning to add dual camera support very shortly. We'd also love to get your thoughts on the current version of Hammer, so if you haven't already, please sign up on our website and we'll send you an invite right away.

Kind Regards,
Hammer

Hi, I'm also interested in this software.
I recently was involved in a search and rescue, where long, deep canyons of varying altitudes were the norm.
Your spiral pattern technique would not have been effective, but more of a grid pattern, or terrain following with systematic camera movement would have been better.
Circular patterns are fine for forest or flat terrain, but a better system would have helped me greatly.
I fly the I2/X5S.
Also utility indpection software is needed.
Please get back, I have many questions.
Hi DeltaDave,

Many thanks for your comments. Hammer already has the capability to fly grid-based flight plans for search, and we're also keen to explore terrain-based flight planning in the near future. We're also looking into supporting additional search patterns such as sector and zone search.

We support the I2/X5s setup and also offer many flight plans for quick and precise utility inspections - horizontal/linear and vertical inspections to accurately inspect almost any structure.
Here's a set of guides that explain different inspection missions that can be flown using Hammer: https://medium.com/mission-guides

Hope this helps and we look forward to learning more.

Kind Regards,
Hammer

Hi HammerMissions - did you get a chance yet to have a look at my submission details/email address etc so I can download and try the app out? I have messaged you the email account details I submitted, it is my fire and rescue service work email account.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Pete,

Many thanks for your question. Hammer is currently not compatible with the M210 V2, but we plan to add support for it within the month.
Regarding Crystal Sky, I'm afraid we're iOS only at the moment. Our best estimate for Android/CSky integration is later part of this year.

Hope this helps! Please feel free to get in touch regarding any further questions.

Kind Regards,
Hammer

Hello Pete,

Many thanks for your question. Hammer is currently not compatible with the M210 V2, but we plan to add support for it within the month.
Regarding Crystal Sky, I'm afraid we're iOS only at the moment. Our best estimate for Android/CSky integration is later part of this year.

Hope this helps! Please feel free to get in touch regarding any further questions.

Kind Regards,
Hammer
Okay, thanks. Will be eagerly awaiting for the 210 V2 to be included.

Hi Pete,

Thanks for letting us know. We'll try to integrate M210 V2 as soon as possible. In the meanwhile, if you already have access to the app, or would like an invite, please do let us know. We're always looking for constructive feedback to build useful tools and platforms for the industry.

Kind Regards,
Varun

We've flown mock drills with Civil Air Patrol, I'd like to know more about your precise search and linear inspection.

It's not enough to just show the paths, the actual camera/video footprint is required.

Do you show the actual image swaths and gaps?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM