Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Pix4D or Datumate Photogrammetry Software?

Adam

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've been using Pix4D for about a year and a half now and feel very comfortable with the workflow and have had a lot of success. That being said, I'm interested in what Datumate might have to offer. Curious what others on here are using and what they like about it. Here's a couple of datumate questions I have..

Does Datumate charge an add-on fee for medium/large format imagery from piloted acquisition?
How long does the workflow take from start to finish including processing?
Is there a Datumate cloud processing option once GCPs have been incorporated into the model and what are the limitations of the cloud processing?

Hi all,
I've been using Pix4D for about a year and a half now and feel very comfortable with the workflow and have had a lot of success. That being said, I'm interested in what Datumate might have to offer. Curious what others on here are using and what they like about it. Here's a couple of datumate questions I have..

Does Datumate charge an add-on fee for medium/large format imagery from piloted acquisition?
How long does the workflow take from start to finish including processing?
Is there a Datumate cloud processing option once GCPs have been incorporated into the model and what are the limitations of the cloud processing?

Hi Adam
Sorry no one responded. I have used both but not much. I too would like to know which is best for survey grade accuracy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B0054890