Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

SkyWatch.AI On Demand Drone Insurance - We Want Your Feedback!

Ilan Yusim

Reaction score
Website
www.skywatch.ai
Hi Commercial Drone Pilots,

If you have used SkyWatch.AI drone insurance in the past, are using it now, or have considered using it, we would love to hear from you!

Your feedback and input is of great value to us as we are always looking for ways to improve our service!

Help us out by taking this User Satisfaction Survey here. It is quick, we promise. Plus, one lucky user will be selected to win a $100 Amazon gift card!

Thanks for all of your help. Happy flying everyone!

Reactions: BigAl07
I've been using Skywatch liability and hull coverage for several months. Very impressed with the customer service and appreciate the discounts for safe flying. The Skywatch app is intuitive and easy to use. Appreciate the option to either secure coverage per flight or go with a monthly plan that covers you anywhere and anytime in the U.S.

@Ilan Yusim - I'm wondering if it's possible to secure some kind group coverage for DSAR pilots when they fly real-world Search/Rescue operations? DSAR is a registered 501c3 nonprofit.

Bob
www.dronesar.info

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been very pleased myself with the plans offered by your company.
As side money for me and bad winters,I appreciate the by flight option.
It is much more cost effective for me to do it that way.

I've been using Skywatch liability and hull coverage for several months. Very impressed with the customer service and appreciate the discounts for safe flying. The Skywatch app is intuitive and easy to use. Appreciate the option to either secure coverage per flight or go with a monthly plan that covers you anywhere and anytime in the U.S.

@Ilan Yusim - I'm wondering if it's possible to secure some kind group coverage for DSAR pilots when they fly real-world Search/Rescue operations? DSAR is a registered 501c3 nonprofit.

Bob
www.dronesar.info

Thanks for the feedback!

Group/Fleet coverage is something that we're definitely working on. A lot of our pilots are in the transition from a small/medium business into a multi-pilot business and we would like to provide them with a much more streamlined experience.

I'll make sure to update as we are moving forward.

I've got monthly insurance through y'all. I'd like to plan my flights and such but Everytime I try it tells me I need a new insurance plan.

I could be doing something wrong but I can't plan or initiate a flight at all.

Reactions: Ilan Yusim
I've got monthly insurance through y'all. I'd like to plan my flights and such but Everytime I try it tells me I need a new insurance plan.

Hi there, please send me an e-mail at [email protected]. I will be happy to discuss this with you and help you get it sorted out.

Please note that with the monthly plan you are covered anytime and anywhere (in the US) without any additional cost or setup. This means you are not required to submit your flight plan every time you fly.

However, you can easily use our flight module (which is optional) by planning your flight area and pressing on the drone icon on the top of the screen.

For more guiadance, you can always contact our team at [email protected]

Reactions: BigAl07
When comparing insurance companies, we don't see much about actual claim experiences. Unfortunately, I can give a first hand account of SkyWatch.AI's claim process. My drone (and other things) were stolen two weeks ago (I don't want to talk about the details of that ordeal publicly).

As soon as I emailed SkyWatch they were on it and had the adjuster (is that what they're called) contact me and emailed me all the necessary forms.

Once I could get my hands on the police report I emailed everything back. Check was in my mailbox 14 days after the drone was stolen and could have been there quicker had I sent the police report sooner. I will be a lifetime customer of SkyWatch.Ai.

Ummmm...... thought surveys/promotions were banned?!

Community Rules.

11. Do not use posts to promote your blog, website, videos, YouTube page or similar. You may place a single link in your signature to an outside website. Additionally... surveys, promotions, fund raising for drones, contests & raffles are prohibited anywhere on the forum including signatures.

Ummmm...... thought surveys/promotions were banned?!

Community Rules.

11. Do not use posts to promote your blog, website, videos, YouTube page or similar. You may place a single link in your signature to an outside website. Additionally... surveys, promotions, fund raising for drones, contests & raffles are prohibited anywhere on the forum including signatures.

So sorry. Please delete my post. I didn't mean to break any rules. I sincerely apologize.

I have been pleased, however went to add hull coverage after paying my monthly insurance and for whatever reason the site walked me through the process, I attached photos and submitted and the site never confirmed my purchase or charged me for the hull insurance. So I just passed on it due to the difficulties

Reactions: AviationBroker
I have been pleased, however went to add hull coverage after paying my monthly insurance and for whatever reason the site walked me through the process, I attached photos and submitted and the site never confirmed my purchase or charged me for the hull insurance. So I just passed on it due to the difficulties
Hi there. I'm really sorry to hear about this. I would be happy to look your policy and see what happened with the hull coverage confirmation. Could you please email me at [email protected] so I can look into the details?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM