Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Source for DJI screws - Flat head w Allen socket

dougcjohn

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good source for various DJI Flat head screws: OEM or 3rd Party.
They use multiple specialty sized and different diameter heads in same screw size.
Most are using an Allen Head socket, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm Allen.
I’ve found close in sizes on flat heads in 3rd Party, but they’re Phillip.

Larger platform: M600Pro, S1000, etc.
sizes primarily seeking:
M3*4.5, M3*5.5, M3*6.5 (6.7), M3*7.5 (7.8).
Small head & normal sized head.
Similar in M2.5 sizes.

I googled your title and found lots.
Prior to posting, I googled DJI Screws, in various strings. Found majority for Mavic, M2P, Phantom screw kits or 3rd Party screws mostly Button, allen barrel heads or flat taper heads; many came close but with Phillips head. The Mavic are mostly too small, the Phantom are mostly phillips heads. Many of the 3rd Party Button or Allen barrel are too big in Head Diameter to fit down into some components recessed mounts. Example, the A3 Pro antenna Masts require small heads.

Closest I've found is on the DJI Store site; M600 Screw Kit, may just grab a few of these... several in kit not needed but probably best option. Buy Matrice 600 Series Screw Kit - DJI Store

If you come across one handy... toss it over with DJI OEM screws in the M3 size series.
Much appreciated.

Reactions: dirkclod
Prior to posting, I googled DJI Screws, in various strings. Found majority for Mavic, M2P, Phantom screw kits or 3rd Party screws mostly Button, allen barrel heads or flat taper heads; many came close but with Phillips head. The Mavic are mostly too small, the Phantom are mostly phillips heads. Many of the 3rd Party Button or Allen barrel are too big in Head Diameter to fit down into some components recessed mounts. Example, the A3 Pro antenna Masts require small heads.

Closest I've found is on the DJI Store site; M600 Screw Kit, may just grab a few of these... several in kit not needed but probably best option. Buy Matrice 600 Series Screw Kit - DJI Store

If you come across one handy... toss it over with DJI OEM screws in the M3 size series.
Much appreciated.
Was all I could find and did look. The only other place is a vender
we have and at the moment not sure he is in this forum but would
rreach out to him DJI Drone Service - Your Drone Repair Shop Sorry but that’s all I got ?‍♂️
He is also @DDS in our other forums.
Good luck.

You might try Yuneec Skins over on the Yuneec Forum. Between them and the Mod WTFDProject, they've managed to provide support for the Typhoons at a level far beyond even the manufacturer. (Yuneec should be paying these guys)

I know you're looking for DJI, but these manufacturers source commonly available hardware for things like this, rather than manufacture a specific "one-off" screw.

Reactions: dougcjohn
You might try Yuneec Skins over on the Yuneec Forum. Between them and the Mod WTFDProject, they've managed to provide support for the Typhoons at a level far beyond even the manufacturer. (Yuneec should be paying these guys)

I know you're looking for DJI, but these manufacturers source commonly available hardware for things like this, rather than manufacture a specific "one-off" screw.
Be worth a check, several Yuneec fasteners have a similar shape. I'll need to break out the H520 and look it over to compare.

Reactions: Fred Garvin
Was all I could find and did look. The only other place is a vender
we have and at the moment not sure he is in this forum but would
rreach out to him DJI Drone Service - Your Drone Repair Shop Sorry but that’s all I got ?‍♂️
He is also @DDS in our other forums.
Good luck.
Thanks, never heard of the site but looks like a good source for multiple needs.

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks, never heard of the site but looks like a good source for multiple needs.
They are and are venders in seversal of our forums. I use them and
highly recommend them for repairs. Have used them several times
as well as 1 of our Admins. At any rate he might can advise you on
what you seek.

Reactions: dougcjohn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM