Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Stuart, Florida Mavic Pro 107 Pilot Checking In

Tom Gilmore

Reaction score
Website
www.stuartjets.com
Just joined up to see if there are any other drone pilots near me in Florida. I am a FAA Licensed Commercial Pilot and Flight Instructor that obtained my 107 Commercial Drone License last year. Since then I have been flying whenever I can and hooked on the quality of the still and video footage that I am getting out of my Mavic. I also bought a Spark to play around with during the Christmas Holidays. Recently I was issued a COA from the FAA to operate and plan to file NOTAMS when actively flying for commercial purposes. I am very familiar with the NOTAM filing system being a licensed fixed wing pilot. I feel it is an excellent way to keep our drone flying safely separated from other air traffic. So, hope all of you other commercial 107 drone guys are able to keep in touch with me as we continue into the future with our fantastic flying marvel!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Just joined up to see if there are any other drone pilots near me in Florida. I am a FAA Licensed Commercial Pilot and Flight Instructor that obtained my 107 Commercial Drone License last year. Since then I have been flying whenever I can and hooked on the quality of the still and video footage that I am getting out of my Mavic. I also bought a Spark to play around with during the Christmas Holidays. Recently I was issued a COA from the FAA to operate and plan to file NOTAMS when actively flying for commercial purposes. I am very familiar with the NOTAM filing system being a licensed fixed wing pilot. I feel it is an excellent way to keep our drone flying safely separated from other air traffic. So, hope all of you other commercial 107 drone guys are able to keep in touch with me as we continue into the future with our fantastic flying marvel!
We have several folks here from Dayton to Tampa and south. Where are you located? me, Single Engine Land

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905