Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Targeting Specific Facebook Pages

aerialimagery

Reaction score
Today I was sending messages to facebook pages of those who look like good prospects, and after sending about 8 or 9 messages I was blocked by facebook from sending any more messages. I'm a total newb when it comes to facebook, but I should have realized it was too good to be true that I would be able to continue doing that indefinitely.

At any rate, if I wanted to pay to send an ad to specific pages, is that possible? I'm referring to pages that might not like mine or have any connection to me yet. If so, is there any way I could mark them, or would I have to record their facebook names?

(To be clear, I'm not referring to specific industries or types or demographics, but to individual pages, such as Joe Dokes Construcion and ABC Realty, etc.)

I'm starting from scratch with no friends. How do I target specific pages who have no relationship with my page?

Today I was sending messages to facebook pages of those who look like good prospects, and after sending about 8 or 9 messages I was blocked by facebook from sending any more messages. I'm a total newb when it comes to facebook, but I should have realized it was too good to be true that I would be able to continue doing that indefinitely.

At any rate, if I wanted to pay to send an ad to specific pages, is that possible? I'm referring to pages that might not like mine or have any connection to me yet. If so, is there any way I could mark them, or would I have to record their facebook names?

(To be clear, I'm not referring to specific industries or types or demographics, but to individual pages, such as Joe Dokes Construcion and ABC Realty, etc.)

I am at a loss with this post

VALID QUESTIONS FOR A COMMERCIAL PILOT STARTING A BUSINESS, in my opinion.

In the town you live, begin by searching in FB for local businesses. LIKE their page. There are numerous FB help pages within FB to help you get started. In the Search within FB you can type anything you want to know/find. People you know in town, look them up and send them a FRIEND REQUEST to like you and accept you as their friend. Its all about networking. I think you’ll find there are more people there that you alread know.
Again, look up the Facebook Help Center. They’ll do a better job explaining. Getting Started | Facebook Help Center | Facebook

Or you can pay to use Facebook advertising which I believe can be very targeted and is inexpensive.

I haven't used it and don't really know how to yet but Facebook has lots of information about it and online tutorials.

Reactions: rvrrat14
You can target zip codes, demographics and towns in general, this is called boosting. Each time you boost is cost money. Currently we (company) uses Facebook to boost, 1 shot cost $1000 bucks.
I haven't heard you can target specific businesses, but I'm sure FB has that figured out.
You may want to target specific businesses by visiting them personally rather than FB. Visiting their job site and meeting with the GC helps tremendously.

Last edited:
Or you can pay to use Facebook advertising which I believe can be very targeted and is inexpensive.

I haven't used it and don't really know how to yet but Facebook has lots of information about it and online tutorials.
I’ve used it and it REACHES lots of folks! It is inexpensive and connects you with others. A great way to get followers.

You can target zip codes, demographics and towns in general, this is called boosting. Each time you boost is cost money. Currently we (company) uses Facebook to boost, 1 shot cost $1000 bucks.
I haven't heard you can target specific businesses, but I'm sure FB has that figured out.
You may want to target specific businesses by visiting them personally rather than FB. Visiting their job site and meeting with the GC helps tremendously.
I boosted 7 days for 30.00. My market is much smaller right now.

You were flagged as a SPAMMER. And honestly, that's very "Spamlike" behavior" even though you had good intentions.

You've got to either pay some $$ and do some ads or you might be better served with boots on the ground and meeting people face to face. I find this industry does better face to face at least it has for me in my area.

Reactions: TreeLineView
What has happened is you're a spammer. Think of all those unsolicited emails or phone marketing call you get. 1) start a business page, 2) populate you page with relevant info such as bio, project photos, contact info, etc...3) have a real website, 4) engage intelligently with FB business pages, 5) do it the old fashion way...real facetime.

Reactions: BigAl07
yep you basically went around one of their money making avenues and used their network to do what they want you to pay for.
Honestly their advertising is not bad, start small and have them boost posts. Then see if it works for you

As Big Al said, if you already have the name of the business you are targeting, call them or sneaker net to the business. Best way to improve your confidence and meet possible clients.
I use Facebook as others have said to Boost a post. $30 gets you 7 days of advertising. You can choose exactly how much you want to spend and they tell you approximately how may people they will get your information in front of. The more you boost, the more people you will be exposed to. I boost $60 per month. My posts reach 3-10,000 people a month with 4-6,000 people interacting to my post. You can choose what industries you want to target. Just finished my first year. I landed 5 jobs from it last year for less than 2 hours of annual labor posting. 5 jobs that I would not have gotten. Worked for me. Best of luck

Just wanted to add something about targeting specific pages with ads. It's totally possible! You can totally pay to send your ads to pages that aren't connected to you yet. No worries, you don't have to memorize their Facebook names or anything. Facebook's got your back with options to mark and target 'em.
Oh, by the way, if you're looking for the best place to buy Facebook accounts, check out this website. They got you covered with all the deets you need. Happy advertising, my friend, and may your ads reach those pages like a boss! Good luck with Joe Dokes Construcion and ABC Realty and all that jazz!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM