Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Went to Iceland - got a staff pick

BaldwinPDX

Reaction score
Website
www.baldwinpdx.com
I'm not a big show-off-your-work kind of guy, but I'm really proud of this project so I'm breaking my own rule.

Long story short, my good friend (and go-to-DP) and I went to Iceland on a whirlwind last-minute trip and came back with some insane content. It took me forever to be satisfied with the edit because I wanted it to be perfect but needless to say I think it paid off.

Shot on Inspire 2 with X7. The story of how this was shot is almost more intriguing than the piece itself, but I'll leave that for the comments below.

My co-directors upload got the staff pick but you get the point.

Good stuff! We have a client that is going there in the next couple days and just came in to pickup a Mavic 2 to take with him. He really wanted to take his I2 but space and other factors made it too challenging. We will definitely forward along your video to him to build his anticipation of getting there. Thanks for sharing it.

I'm not a big show-off-your-work kind of guy, but I'm really proud of this project so I'm breaking my own rule.

Long story short, my good friend (and go-to-DP) and I went to Iceland on a whirlwind last-minute trip and came back with some insane content. It took me forever to be satisfied with the edit because I wanted it to be perfect but needless to say I think it paid off.

Shot on Inspire 2 with X7. The story of how this was shot is almost more intriguing than the piece itself, but I'll leave that for the comments below.

My co-directors upload got the staff pick but you get the point.

Really nice.. loved the shot where the thermal vent hole creeps in from the upper left corner.

Reactions: BaldwinPDX
Good stuff! We have a client that is going there in the next couple days and just came in to pickup a Mavic 2 to take with him. He really wanted to take his I2 but space and other factors made it too challenging. We will definitely forward along your video to him to build his anticipation of getting there. Thanks for sharing it.

Thanks - I appreciate you sharing with anyone who'll watch. Funny thing, when I bought my drone I actually called you guys to try and source a 240gb SSD but they seemed to have been sold out all across the country for some reason so ended up going with the 480.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM