Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

What are your most used Drone related apps?

Go
Drone Deploy
Go Pro
SkyVector
AirMap*
Verify

*Double check skymap's accuracy. It's shown a site was within a class D when it was actually 1/2 mile outside it.

On a side note I've been using Skyward.io on the computer to help plan and with my Airspace Waiver requests.

Last edited:
I see a lot of people using Litchie, I tried it, but just could t not get it to work reliably enough. So, I use Autopilot, much more stable IMHO, and it works. I also use Skyward, Hover, and FAA sites.
I too have issues with Litchi (paid for it on both android and iOS lol )
Will have to give Autopilot a try

Yeah, for me it was very unstable. In fact I had to take control of the RC so it would not crash one time. That was it for me. It's strange, because a lot of people use it, and I really tried for some time to get it to function for me. But that was not to be, hence AutoPilot. Been happy with it. You should also try out their automatic Panorams, its all automated. The drone climbs to 300 feet, takes the pics, and return home. Then you just upload them and soon, within in a couple of hours the 360 pano is ready. Great tool.

Reactions: Kentrol72
I use Done Deploy and Litchi. Yesterday I was doing mapping, the same mapping as done previously. The Inspire took off went to the start and proceeded to the next point, then returned home. I landed, and restarted drone deploy and it did the mapping perfectly. Has anyone else encountered this problem, or did I do something wrong?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agcopter