Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

WTB- Inspire 1 Pro

Chad80

Reaction score
Looking for an Inspire 1 Pro in good flying condition and I would need all the basics.

Thanks

Looking for an Inspire 1 Pro in good flying condition and I would need all the basics.

Thanks
Not much reaction, I'm sure several have an I1, as myself owning 2 I1's (Pro & Raw) but value is probably less than desired vs retaining.

Have you monitored the Inspire Fourm? Several pop up there now & then... some great buys!

With I1 batteries getting more difficult to obtain, out of curiosity why is the I1 saught?
The XT or 5R?

Good Luck with finding the I1 you seek!

Actually I'm leaning towards a Autel Evo 2 now. One big reason is like you mentioned, the battery availability.

Actually I'm leaning towards a Autel Evo 2 now. One big reason is like you mentioned, the battery availability.
Actually that’s a much better option... new model vs probably the oldest “retail prosumer” model still flying.
Both great ships, but the EVO2 certainly has the technological edge between the two.
If waiting for the EVO2, you might want to watch the techno sUAV news on the Mavic 3 too... it will most likely follow very shortly behind. The new Mavic Air 2 will probably release around the same time the EVO2 is actually readily available. To early to say; the M3 might compete nicely with the EVO2, and one edge the M3 will have is multi-vender support for apps and optional hardware. The EVO2 may have a hard time gaining 3rd party support, Autel tends to not be over friendly with 3rd party developers... at least with the EVO, which resulted in zero 3rd party apps & tools and the low reception of the platform by prosumers.

Although I do hope the EVO 2 Dual makes an impact in the 640 Thermal environment... that’s more competition towards the larger M210 and the XT & XT2 need competition to either drop price or improve. I also like the potential to swap camera/gimbals on a smaller platform; I do that with a M2P/Z at times.

Enjoy the hunt!

Reactions: Advexure
Careful, EVO2 is very much an unknown at this point. Can you say KARMA GoPro debacle?

I would love to see some competition injected into the hardware stream to say the least.

Although I do hope the EVO 2 Dual makes an impact in the 640 Thermal environment... that’s more competition towards the larger M210 and the XT & XT2 need competition to either drop price or improve. I also like the potential to swap camera/gimbals on a smaller platform; I do that with a M2P/Z at times.

Enjoy the hunt!

I can tell you that the EVO 2 Dual is already making an impact in the 640 capable systems area of the market. Many agencies who are running into the limitations of the 160 Lepton sensor in the M2ED are making the jump into the Dual with its 640 Boson sensor, and without a doubt, they like the ability to be able to interchange payloads.

Advexure EVO II Dual.jpg

Swapping out the payload isn't as easy as an M2XX or M300RTK, but it's 2 minute process. See below.

I can tell you that the EVO 2 Dual is already making an impact in the 640 capable systems area of the market. Many agencies who are running into the limitations of the 160 Lepton sensor in the M2ED are making the jump into the Dual with its 640 Boson sensor, and without a doubt, they like the ability to be able to interchange payloads.

View attachment 2409

Swapping out the payload isn't as easy as an M2XX or M300RTK, but it's 2 minute process. See below.

Very Nice! No doubt the 640 Boson makes a huge difference from the Lepton. Nice to see the Dual too!

The gain from M2DEnt is major, and can understand the upgrade for resolution. I wonder if it’ll grab any market from XT or XT2 640 platforms due to platform size.

Still the remaining variable is SW and autonomous SW.

The gimbal swap I’ve seen... actually besides the top retaining plate on the ribbon connector, It’s very similar to the M2P/Z swap. The connector looks to be the normal ribbon “limited use“ connector but held down with a secondary plate. Still, nice package and great plus to Autel providing FW to accept the swap. Unlike DJI that won’t allow a Zoom or 1“ to be swapped on the M2DEnt... blocked only by FW.

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM