Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Air Map loses LAANC?

LOL!

Let's agree to disagree on some things and let it go. Time will tell how they do.
Your right it is funny.
I don’t have anything to disagree with because you never presented a single fact . Not one Scintilla of evidence.
Your go to move is to attempt to bully me with “your wrong”.
Something I learned is that when someone goes there it’s because they got nothing. When your right you simply present your facts.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
Isaac Asimov, Foundation (Foundation, #1)

Your right it is funny.
I don’t have anything to disagree with because you never presented a single fact . Not one Scintilla of evidence.
Something I learned is that when someone goes there it’s because they got nothing. When your right you simply present your facts.

There is evidence out there. If someone chooses not to believe the truth, that is a different issue.

There is evidence out there. If someone chooses not to believe the truth, that is a different issue.

Thanks for posting that link because it totally proves what I was trying to say.
Airmap never proposed it would collect any fees they were merely pointing out that at some point the government might have to.
But that would never apply to operators like you and Iit would apply to operators like Amazon deliveries the fly tens of thousands of flights per day, Most likely on pre-defined routes.

And if that happens there will be somebody that has to pay to monitor such activities. Just like ATC at an airport.
The fact that some people misunderstood and got riled up just means they didn’t understand the issue.
You should go back and actually read the article and figure out what UTM means.

• Haha
Reactions: BigAl07
Airmap never proposed it would collect any fees they were merely pointing out that at some point the government might have to.
Really. There was just a guy with your name saying don't believe anything you can't prove. You are reading a lot into those twitter posts that aren't there. Try reading what IS there. Maybe you have some information that acutally supports your supposition?

It seems you are one of those fellows that when confronted with reality proposes an alternate reality. I'm not sure why you would want to try and defend AirMap, but I guess you're free to do so. Maybe Dronup has a marketing position for you.

Have a good one, Jim. I'm out.

Reactions: BigAl07
Your right it is funny.

Just because I didn't do the work for you doesn't mean I'm not right. If you can't be bothered with doing you're own research that's 100% on you my friend.

Bully you? LOL!

@Dave Pitman nailed it when he said "There is evidence out there. If someone chooses not to believe the truth, that is a different issue."

Good evening :)

Really. There was just a guy with your name saying don't believe anything you can't prove. You are reading a lot into those twitter posts that aren't there. Try reading what IS there. Maybe you have some information that acutally supports your supposition?

It seems you are one of those fellows that when confronted with reality proposes an alternate reality. I'm not sure why you would want to try and defend AirMap, but I guess you're free to do so. Maybe Dronup has a marketing position for you.

Have a good one, Jim. I'm out.

aimap-2.jpg
First the only actual evident in this article *are* the tweets from AirMap. The rest ranges from mild concern to open histeria. with a dash of media hype, all based on these tweets.
Now I don't think I am too "wrong" if you think I am "reading a lot into those twitter posts " when I said "Airmap never proposed it would collect any fees", To me it plainly states that, supposedly in their own words.
But like I said UTM will not be a thing unless mass drone flights are a thing. This was never about you and I knocking off a few drone job.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parker