Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian!

I would love a shot at the P4Pro Obsidian. I am currently flying the Mavic, and having the longer flight time and better camera would be an asset.

If you look at props on airplanes they have a white painted stripe close to the tip. Another reason wind turbines have white blades so most birds can see them
That's true but they spin at much slower speeds so they are more visable.

Reactions: Bad Karma
Welcome to the forum! I too do roof inspections and am always surprised at the number of people needing inspections, who never thought of using a drone.

Unfortunately, too many people think of drones as evil "spies in the sky", etc.

I think it's up to professionals like us to show the public that's not the case, and educate them to all the potential uses.

Absolutely!

Reactions: CharlieB
Hey Everyone, Just passed my 107 test this morning. Only have a P3S but would love to win this P4. I will mostly be doing real estate, photography (prints), and boat sales.

Each thoughtful, articulate, kind and helpful post created before February 28th will be counted as one entry into the drawing for the Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian giveaway. Responding with a simple "me too" or "I agree" post will not count as an entry.
Well, there do seem to be quite a lot of "thoughtful, articulate, kind and helpful post"(s) being created!

Welcome to the new Commercial Drone Pilots Forum! We believe we've created a great forum for all our commercial pilots to discuss and grow their businesses.

To encourage current (and aspiring) commercial pilots to dive in we are giving away a Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian with the following rules.

1. Create your CDP account.

2. Create a thread to introduce yourself and tell us about your business.

3. Begin creating threads and posting responses in the forum.

Each thoughtful, articulate, kind and helpful post created before February 28th will be counted as one entry into the drawing for the Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian giveaway. Responding with a simple "me too" or "I agree" post will not count as an entry.

On March 1 we will randomly choose the post #, notify and the winner and announce it here on CDP.

GOOD LUCK!
View attachment 1
Does this apply to Australian members as well?

hi all!
im looking forward to bring this brand new possibilities like aerophotography and videography to Tajikistan. dji phantom 4pro will help me to show all over the world how beautiful is our nature and how peacefully we are living now.
small investment with a big consequent effect!
I would love to see pictures and videos of your country.

EDB5E24E-4CC8-44CC-BEE9-40FCF2B5208F.jpeg Greeting to all from the Golden State! I am fortunate to fly for the San Francisco Giants and Golden State Warriors. I also provide aerial services to several municipalities in Silicon Valley. I teach Drone Production and Dynamic Aerial Imagery at the collegiate level at the Academy of Arts University in San Francisco. I am looking forward to learning and sharing with the new group.

Yo yo yo what's up!

My name is Ben. Live in beautiful NZ and do videography full time. Have an inspire 2 x5s and its a weapon! Kind of wish I had a mavic pro for travel but hey every year there is a Christmas?

Look forward to seeing what this forum is about!

Reactions: APEX^ZERO
Just putting my toe in the water here.. always been sceptical about online giveaways.

Gladly would use a P4P ob in our fleet though. I'd incorporate it in my research and help the community with detailed information on how to calibrate the camera.

I've started making threads, hope they are of use.

Hiya! I’m a private pilot that started with unmanned aircraft on the AR Drone 2.0, and now own my own business. Now I’m flying a Mavic and Inspire 1 with FLIR. Would love to add the Obsidian to the lineup.

View attachment 59 Greeting to all from the Golden State! I am fortunate to fly for the San Francisco Giants and Golden State Warriors. I also provide aerial services to several municipalities in Silicon Valley. I teach Drone Production and Dynamic Aerial Imagery at the collegiate level at the Academy of Arts University in San Francisco. I am looking forward to learning and sharing with the new group.
Ok, where do I sign up to fly back seat. ;):cool:

SLICK! My son and I started Suborbital Camera as I've been a still shooter for many (many) years and his career has been in the film side of the industry. When we started we did it all completely backwards, starting with big X-8 Octos. In the last year we got an Inspire 2 and it's getting most of the work. We've been keeping an eye out for a good deal on a used I2 but no such luck. AND...I've been training to fly as our backup pilot. I'd LOVE to have the Phantom as my vehicle. Built like a tank, nearly as capable as the Inspire (without the interchangeable lenses). But I think we could get more jobs as two single operators as few want to pay for the dual operator team. Wish us all luck.

Reactions: AH-1G
Ok, where do I sign up to fly back seat. ;):cool:
I enjoy expanding the network of professional Remote Pilots. My colligate classes begin 2/5/17 and run every Monday for the proceeding 15 weeks. I invite people to come and observe during my classes. Feel free to drop me a line if you are in the SF Bay Area.

Reactions: Outta Control
Oh Joy!

Happy-Happy-Joy-Joy-ren-and-stimpy-30567735-593-289.jpg

I enjoy expanding the network of professional Remote Pilots. My colligate classes begin 2/5/17 and run every Monday for the proceeding 15 weeks. I invite people to come and observe during my classes. Feel free to drop me a line if you are in the SF Bay Area.

Hey Buddy! LOL!

Reactions: APEX^ZERO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agcopter