Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Thermal

HDLS

Reaction score
I'm looking for sample images from the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Thermal camera. If anyone has any sample images they could provide me with, I would greatly appreciate it.

I just want to make it clear that these files are for personal use only and not for commercial use. I have no intention of using these images for any kind of sales or promotion of any product or service.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I'm interested in seeing what the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Thermal camera looks like in action and what kind of images I can expect from it.

Thanks in advance for your help and cooperation. I'm looking forward to seeing the images you can share with me.

Hello DHLS and welcome. I would start with viewing this post I did with some test samples and my feedback comparing it with other thermal payloads that have been out there for some time. Feel free to PM me if you want some pics. Regards.

Reactions: Flybywire
Just picked up the JZ T30 spotlight. Hope to test for Search and Rescue this weekend if rain breaks. Also will post some pics of new wireless wifi setup for RC Pro to Incident Command Monitor.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM