Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Drones for Solar Inspection Webinar (FLIR/Raptor Maps)

Randall Warnas

Reaction score
Website
www.flir.com
Hey Everyone,

A lot of you will be seeing this in your email as well.

Next week I will be co-hosting a webinar with our friends at Raptor Maps discussing solar panel inspections with drones equipped with thermal imaging cameras. This is a live 30 minute presentation that will conclude with a 30 minute Q&A.

**If you can’t attend for any reason, please sign up and we will send you a link to the recording of this session afterward.**

US Attendees use this link:
http://cvs.flir.com/…/s-with-thermal-imagi…/3ysn63/852010280

Outside of the US use this link:
cvs.flir.com/e/6132/suas-display--id-88236/3ysn65/852010280

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll check here from time to time to see how I can help!

Reactions: Outta Control
@Randall Warnas I signed up for the webinar twice now. no email reply yet !! interested. One question perhaps not in the webinar. What is the argument / sell point for a solar installer that has a vested interest in solar output, but monitors output, to have a solar inspection done IF they are seeing overtime No fluctuation in performance ?

Hey Everyone,

A lot of you will be seeing this in your email as well.

Next week I will be co-hosting a webinar with our friends at Raptor Maps discussing solar panel inspections with drones equipped with thermal imaging cameras. This is a live 30 minute presentation that will conclude with a 30 minute Q&A.

**If you can’t attend for any reason, please sign up and we will send you a link to the recording of this session afterward.**

US Attendees use this link:
http://cvs.flir.com/…/s-with-thermal-imagi…/3ysn63/852010280

Outside of the US use this link:
cvs.flir.com/e/6132/suas-display--id-88236/3ysn65/852010280

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll check here from time to time to see how I can help!

Is there a link to view this session... I found this after it had expired.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy