Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

AVBud

Reaction score
We are a commercial UAS Service Provider located in Akron and Columbus, Ohio USA.. Primarily we focus on commercial roof and building envelope inspections, FLIR Thermal Infra-Red Scans and construction site documentation using photogrammetry. Also doing high end commercial and retail property photography for promotion etc. With over 30 years of commercial roofing and construction experience, there is not much we have not encountered or worked on. Performing FLIR Thermal Infra-Red Scans and other Radiometric Thermography applications. I am a Certified FLIR Infra-Red Thermographer and also Co-Owner and V.P. of one of the largest commercial roofing contractors in the country. Currently operating a fleet over 12 DJI Quadcopters including Mavic Pro, Phantom 3 Pro, Phantom 4 Pro, Inspire 1, Inspire 2 and Matrice 210. I am looking forward to sharing my experiences and hard earned lessons with other experienced pilots in this end of the industry.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Thanks for the welcome guys. I look forward to sharing, learning and generally gathering other perspectives on this amazing and rapidly developing technology. I'm not one to cause an argument and promise to follow the rules and help when I can. I have a lot of experience to share but also realize there is always a lot to learn about this emerging industry as well. If I can be of help to anyone ask away.

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

Allen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parker