Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hi from Premier Drone Productions in Central Florida

Reaction score
Website
www.premierdroneproductions.com
Hello fellow pilots. We are a few Naval Aviators who formed a Part 107 company in 2016 flying the greater Orlando FL Metro area and the Southeast. Our verticals range from aerial marketing and videography, live broadcasting to photogrammetry and construction. We fly the Inspire 2 with the X7 camera, Phantom 4 Pros and the Osmo Mobile. Come check us out at Premier Drone Productions Drone Videography in Orlando FL We'd love to hear from you and talk droning and aviation in general

Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .0ROJYyg.png
Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

Allen

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Hello guys! Great to see the full scale guys getting involved.

OK, gonna have to ask. What was your bird in the military? I was a 60 crew chief, then came home to graduate FIT in 93 with my commercial/instrument fixed wing. I have enough rotory time to be dangerous but I am a rotorhead by nature.

Hello fellow pilots. We are a few Naval Aviators who formed a Part 107 company in 2016 flying the greater Orlando FL Metro area and the Southeast. Our verticals range from aerial marketing and videography, live broadcasting to photogrammetry and construction. We fly the Inspire 2 with the X7 camera, Phantom 4 Pros and the Osmo Mobile. Come check us out at Premier Drone Productions Drone Videography in Orlando FL We'd love to hear from you and talk droning and aviation in general

Hey there, thanks for your introduction! That was great! I hope you get a chance to check mine out. I am a professional flyer right here in Orlando, Fl. So, that would make us neighbors. My company is Crestline. I want to provide whatever help I can and be friendly and reach out to my fellow UAV professional operators. In fact, if you had room for another team member at your company, I would be inclined to consider coming on board. I guess it would be better to work together any way. You can always reach me.. My name is Keith Landi and my business phone number is 407-900-3995. You are welcome to call any or reach me on here any time. I am always available for the UAV community! Take care and God bless you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM