Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hyplerlapse converter for SRT files?

Bugs10

Reaction score
Greetings!
I'm wanting to get all the Hyperlapse photos I took on DJI Mavic Enterprise Dual. The files are in .SRT format now and I want to see all the photos that were captured and make them into a video, I'm having a heart attack at the moment thinking these are not pictures at all? Still searching but any help is appreciated for this greenhorn! Thanks!

I had no idea what SRT files were; but 30 seconds in Google search has revealed to me that SRT files contain GPS tag data.

Nope; those are *not* image or video files.

I'm starting to come to that realization and I'm hyperventilating. I can't find all the Interval photos, set it for 60 sec and let them click away, no were to be found??!?!?? Thanks for looking!

SRT files are subtitle files used in video editing. No images.🙁

I had no idea what SRT files were; but 30 seconds in Google search has revealed to me that SRT files contain GPS tag data.

Nope; those are *not* image or video files.
Have you used the Interval photo settings? They would be a JEPG wouldn't they?
SRT files are subtitle files used in video editing. No images.🙁
Thanks, I'm crushed not having the images. Where are the Interval images stored would be my follow-up question? They're gone, not Internal, SD Card, just gone. The photos were being taken according to the controller so I'm at a complete loss? Thanks again, I'm going to go rock in the corner.

Your time might be more wisely spent reading the manual.

We may be able to help with some more information: What app did you use to fly, what device is that app running on, how exactly did you take these photos (did you use a specific camera mode?).

On my android phone, I find full-sized jpg's here: "...myphone\DJI\dji.go.v4\DJI Album" (but no dng photos here).

Your time might be more wisely spent reading the manual.

We may be able to help with some more information: What app did you use to fly, what device is that app running on, how exactly did you take these photos (did you use a specific camera mode?).

On my android phone, I find full-sized jpg's here: "...myphone\DJI\dji.go.v4\DJI Album" (but no dng photos here).
Reading about the DJI Interval Image captures, I did not get to the granular level of where the images are stored, even when I have my SD card as the default? I do appreciate the extensive learning curve I've bitten off and will absolutely take your advice!
Using the DJI smart controller, DJI Pilot app, in the setting options I set the image capture at 60-second intervals, the controller was showing the images being taken as the count down happened, so I was under the impression all was well.
When I couldn't locate the JPG files on the SD card on the computer, I plugged the card back into the drone and connected it to the computer in hopes that I could see the pictures that way, no joy.
Went back out last night and tried interval pics again, still can't locate the little stinkers. More research to go.

Last edited:

Ajkm, Thank you so much, this is exactly what my problem is and I am going through all the information. This is great, thanks for the resources!!!!

Reactions: Ajkm

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM