Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Looking for a job

Alexander Gulow

Reaction score
My name is Alexander Gulow. I am a recent graduate of a flight school that specializes in Unmanned vehicles. I got an associates in applied science with specialization in U.A.S. I have used and am familiar with military & commercial technology. I am very passionate about this field, having attended A.U.V.S.I national convention in Atlantla. As well as had a 2 week excursion to Costa Rica to thermal map and gather data from banana plantations with a school delegation. aside from having my UAS pilots license from the F.A.A. I have also ran my own aerial photography business for the past 3 years. (Www.Cherry-Pix.com ). I am willing to relocate anywhere in the United States or world for the right position and am looking very much forward to advancing my experience in this great industry. If you know or have any advice on securing a position of hire for a UAS company in the US please let me know!

All the best,

-Alex

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Good luck in your search.

You sound like you have great experience. Look me up if you are ever in the San Francisco Bay Area!

Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Hello and welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

Allen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905