Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

mrubillo

Reaction score
Hello group,

I am an Information Technology Manager with a diversified managerial career focused on data driven strategic functions. As a leader, with over 25 years of experience, I have a demonstrated track record of designing, selling, managing, staffing, developing, and implementing technology solutions for Fortune 500 and mid-market companies. My experience spans high stakes assessments, new product development, corporate and branding marketing strategies, software development, competitive intelligence gathering, pharmaceutical counterfeiting and diversion data assembly, sales analytics, and data science.

After 25+ years in IT I decided to expand my skillset. I am a licensed commercial FAA Part 107 Pilot as of March 24, 2021. I believe the lessons I have learned while working in the IT filed will only make me a better Pilot in Command. My attention to details, methodical approach to processes, and acceptance of responsibility make me a strong team member.

Above and beyond my IT background and pilots licenses I have a Masters Degree focused on Information Technologies specialized on Data Visualization. I believe my knowledge and understanding of information and the systems used to gather, store, manipulate, and disseminate it will add to value in any future fields.

I look forward to meeting people in this community and would be happy to help in anyway I can.

Reactions: dirkclod
I am in West Chester Pa. I am looking to build a database of local pilots in case I come across missions I can't complete. Email me at [email protected] if you would like to be part. I specialize in emergency response and real estate.
Sure I'd be happy to help. Reach out to me anytime at [email protected]. Also let me know if you are ever heading out just to fly. I am new to this and would like to pick up some tricks and learn of new places to fly.

Welcome from Lancaster County, PA.
You have some wonderful scenery out there. Let me know if you are ever heading out just to fly. I am new to this and would like to pick up some tricks and learn of new places to fly. I have tried to find local groups on MeetUp.com but there aren't many groups.

You have some wonderful scenery out there. Let me know if you are ever heading out just to fly. I am new to this and would like to pick up some tricks and learn of new places to fly. I have tried to find local groups on MeetUp.com but there aren't many groups.
I live in Langhorne, and get out to some of the NJDUG events on Meetup, some are only 1/2 hour away from me in NJ. If you ever get near Philly you can fly at Belmont Plateau or along the Delaware River.

Welcome, impressive resume. I'm and old pilot, semi retired but got into the drone thing about four years ago. The flying part is easy, getting the business can be frustrating for someone trying to make a living at this. What I have found is take what you already know, and see if you can apply drones to that endeavor. Construction seems to be where there is money to be made because what we can give the client saves them time, and time is money. Real estate to me is a waste of time because realtors don't want to pay for the service. Since my family is in the AG and ranching business I have found many opportunities in orchard inspections, and searching for stray cattle, mainly cattle that are placed on open ranges during the summer months.

I guess my point is, just having a drone and a license isn't going to kick the doors of opportunity open.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905