Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Weight capacity and lifting loads

The M600 is not a “consumer drone” by any stretch of the imagination. Nor does it fit within a class of drones that would fit within a classification of a “majority.” It’s one of a relatively few professional/enterprise drones designed to allow payload flexibility, with a price few consumers are willing to pay. If you were to review the data sheets for the majority of drones being marketed at the consumer level you would not find a listing for MTOW.

Any drone with a selling price over $4,000.00 is not one commonly found among the masses and typically one built using a much wider set of design considerations than common drones.
The OP stated he was looking to lift 5 lbs, no Phantom or Mavic is going to do that. That leaves heavier drones, like the M200 and M600. Never seen such long and pointless answers to a simple question.. You can call then what ever you want, if anyone can buy one it is a consumer drone.

Reactions: R Martin
Whatever Luis, for the sake of making you feel better I'll agree an M-600 can lift 5 pounds of cargo, and that it's one of only a few drones that list an MTOW.

Read the first post in the thread again and decide if at any point you addressed the OP's questions.

If cost effectiveness is not a concern, run out and buy the biggest, baddest drone you can find. Start with an Insitu FLARES as it can lift an entire keg of nails, but providing that as an example does not address the OP's questions.

Whatever Luis, for the sake of making you feel better I'll agree an M-600 can lift 5 pounds of cargo, and that it's one of only a few drones that list an MTOW.

Read the first post in the thread again and decide if at any point you addressed the OP's questions.

If cost effectiveness is not a concern, run out and buy the biggest, baddest drone you can find. Start with an Insitu FLARES as it can lift an entire keg of nails, but providing that as an example does not address the OP's questions.

I was thinking an MQ-9..... :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM