Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

What is the primary focus of your business? (Max 3 choices)

• Weddings/Ceremonies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Construction

• Farming

• Mining

• Generation (Energy)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gavin White

Reaction score
Hello,
I am a Drone Pilot based in the Gold Coast of Australia. I fly for emergency services, engineers and film crews around the world. I also hold a Part 107 license for the U.S. & Canada.
Using the latest in technology, 3D image mapping, thermal imaging and high-quality cameras. Whether it is for Construction, Real Estate, Film or Advertising, Weddings or you just want some awesome photos, we are able to take the best aerial shots to meet your needs. Charity organizations will receive complimentary services**.
I'm very excited to see this website come to fruition, please contribute to my Poll below. this is for everyone's information.
Feel free to reach out to me for any advice or you can book me using Calendly - Gavin White - Charter.
I hope you have a wonderful day!
God Bless,
Gavin White

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Its great to see another Australian here.

I am new to this well kinda I have had an Inspire 1 for a couple of years I haven't flown it much for many reason's

Is doing my RePL so I will see where that takes. I don't have any firm plans at the moment other than trying to get some more hours

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljupco75