Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

SkyGrid

Reaction score
Website
skygrid.com
Hey Pilots!

The SkyGrid Flight Control App has officially launched globally in the Apple App Store, and we are so excited for you to plan your next mission with us!
Download the SkyGrid Flight Control App Today! 📲 Download

Here's what you can expect when you download our FREE app:
  • Airspace map - Evaluate airspace classes, no-fly zones, and location insights to make more informed decisions before you fly.
  • Weather layers - Check local precipitation, wind speed and direction, temperature, cloud cover, and more.
  • Automated flight planning - Specify your flight parameters to automatically generate area exploration, waypoint, and multi-objective missions.
  • Autonomous flight execution - Connect your drone and launch a mission to autonomously perform the predefined flight plan or schedule a flight for a future date.
For U.S.-based users, SkyGrid Flight Control also provides automated authorization to fly in U.S. controlled airspace under 400 feet near airports through integration with the Federal Aviation Administration's Low Altitude Authorization and Notification Capability (LAANC) 4.0.

Download the free award-winning app to launch your next mission at the click of a button!

Feel free to share any feedback directly in the forum.

Happy flying!
SkyGrid

Great job on getting your app up and running!

Autonomous flight execution: I like the ability to touch an area’s boundaries to get a sweeping mission. Are there plans to add a grid mapping pattern or orbital mission? If so, will there be more parameters offered, such as overlap percentage? Will there eventually be more specific settings based on model of aircraft or camera?

I have SkyGrid on my iPad, and even with the most recent update, the UASFM girds don't match up with the KDEN or KAPA updates. It just updated to 2.0.2.
I too have the same issue. The App just don't work!

Maybe the app is now globally available as a public beta rather than the previous private beta?
That is kind of where drone tech is these days. Everything is a beta whether or not it is stated as such.

Last edited:
Hey Pilots!

The SkyGrid Flight Control App has officially launched globally in the Apple App Store, and we are so excited for you to plan your next mission with us!
Download the SkyGrid Flight Control App Today! 📲 Download

Here's what you can expect when you download our FREE app:
  • Airspace map - Evaluate airspace classes, no-fly zones, and location insights to make more informed decisions before you fly.
  • Weather layers - Check local precipitation, wind speed and direction, temperature, cloud cover, and more.
  • Automated flight planning - Specify your flight parameters to automatically generate area exploration, waypoint, and multi-objective missions.
  • Autonomous flight execution - Connect your drone and launch a mission to autonomously perform the predefined flight plan or schedule a flight for a future date.
For U.S.-based users, SkyGrid Flight Control also provides automated authorization to fly in U.S. controlled airspace under 400 feet near airports through integration with the Federal Aviation Administration's Low Altitude Authorization and Notification Capability (LAANC) 4.0.

Download the free award-winning app to launch your next mission at the click of a button!

Feel free to share any feedback directly in the forum.

Happy flying!
SkyGrid
When will your grids match the UASFM grids?

Reactions: SkyGrid
I have SkyGrid on my iPad, and even with the most recent update, the UASFM girds don't match up with the KDEN or KAPA updates. It just updated to 2.0.2.
Hi Vic Moss,
This KDEN update occurred February 24th, 2022. See the link below.

We released our app before this KDEN update. We will be implementing this fix in the next build. We’re constantly making updates to the app, improving performance, and adding features. We really appreciate your feedback!

Thank you,
The SkyGrid Team

Sounds like there are too many problems for me to be interested in testing it. Personally I don't want to trust my drones to any software that hasn't been in use for a while and has been well tested and debugged.
Hi R. Perry,
We’re constantly making updates to the app, improving performance, and adding features. We really appreciate the feedback you are providing! Please note, we released our app before the FAA's recently updated UASM Grids. We will be implementing this fix in the next build.

Thank you,
The SkyGrid Team

Maybe the app is now globally available as a public beta rather than the previous private beta?
That is kind of where drone tech is these days. Everything is a beta whether or not it is stated as such.
Hi Dave,

Yes, we’re constantly making updates to the app and working on several features and updates over the coming weeks to improve your experience. You and everyone here are a great resource for defining milestones for us. We look forward to getting your feedback and improving the app experience for you!

Thank you,
The SkyGrid Team

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerardH143