Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

What are your most used Drone related apps?

Tennessee Drone Services

Reaction score
I thought this might be mutually beneficial for all.

Here are mine in no particular order:
1. Airmap
2. Verifly
3. Litchi
4. UAV Forecast
5. Drone Deploy
6. Notam
7. QCode
8. Avia Weather

No order, but in constant use:

Skyvector
Litchi (DJI Go to check parent settings)
Windy
UAV Forecast
US Topo Maps
Google Earth Pro
Verify (for underwriting when necessary)

These apps are always used to prepare for a session/shoot.

Started out only using DJI Go. Recently got and began using Litchi, its great, have seen a bug or two though.
Also,
B4Ufly
Google Earth Pro
Drone Deploy (some)
I just ran across Drone Harmony a couple days ago. Haven't done a flight with it yet but it looks very good. One drawback is they dont have a desktop version.

Started out only using DJI Go. Recently got and began using Litchi, its great, have seen a bug or two though.
Also,
B4Ufly
Google Earth Pro
Drone Deploy (some)
I just ran across Drone Harmony a couple days ago. Haven't done a flight with it yet but it looks very good. One drawback is they dont have a desktop version.
I have Drone Harmony as well, but haven't ever done anything with it other than one test flight. It's not that it wasn't capable, I just didn't see a need for it with what we do.

Kittyhawk.io and MeteoEarth are the two I cannot live without
I've looked at kittyhawk several times and like the premise of it, but about 65% of the time we use the P4P+ controller as it's quicker, brighter, and I find that connectivity is a non-issue. If DJI would open up their crystal sky monitors to 3rd party apps, I'm sure kittyhawk would be near the top of my list.

Ive been noticing quite often since it has gotten colder that the iPad seems very sluggish as I'm outside longer. Apparently that isn't my imagination. Also can barely see the screen on a bright sunny day without the hood.
Add a crystal sky monitor to my list of must haves!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM