Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian!

Hi,

I'm currently owner of Jamais Vu Productions, jvuproductions.com specializing in aerial photography and video for the Atlanta area. Photography and Video has long been a passion of mine before i discovered the popularity and advantages of drones. A new Phantom 4 would be another great addition to my arsenal :)

Welcome to the new Commercial Drone Pilots Forum! We believe we've created a great forum for all our commercial pilots to discuss and grow their businesses.

To encourage current (and aspiring) commercial pilots to dive in we are giving away a Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian with the following rules.

1. Create your CDP account.

2. Create a thread to introduce yourself and tell us about your business.

3. Begin creating threads and posting responses in the forum.

Each thoughtful, articulate, kind and helpful post created before February 28th will be counted as one entry into the drawing for the Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian giveaway. Responding with a simple "me too" or "I agree" post will not count as an entry.

On March 1 we will randomly choose the post #, notify and the winner and announce it here on CDP.

GOOD LUCK!
View attachment 1
I've used a few of the older Phantoms before moving up to the Inspire. I'm hearing great reviews on the camera of the P4. Best of luck to whoever the worthy winner is.

Hey All, I am just getting off the ground with hopeing that this forum will give me the knowledge and insite needed to startup a new business and new adventure in my life, the PHANTOM 4PRO would become the prime bird in my hanger but till then the Mavic PRO is and will be in the air over the next week or so.

Hello from Cleveland folks! P4P Obsidian looks awesome! Going to be buying a couple P4Ps soon but if we could win one that would be great too

Happy, and Safe, Flying folks

I posted this info in Introductions but I'm thinking I should say something in this thread too

Hello everyone. My name is Kerry. I hale from Central Florida where I am in the midst of starting my new business. When I retired here in 2013 I planned on starting my own photography business. When family gifted me with a UAV I turned in this direction. To win a newer model Phantom would be a blessing!

As suggested I'll add to this thread....
I am recently approved the the CAA here in the UK. So as I venture forward into the world of commercial flying I need all of the invaluable information this site is providing. So many things to consider but wanting to do things in accordance with the UK rule book.
I fly a Phantom 3 Professional.
I live on the beautiful Yorkshire coast so I'm never lost for a photo opportunity, I just need lots of calm days and sunshine to practice in.....oh, and a few extra degrees c would be nice too!

Mentone, AL here. I originally got interested in drones through the local rescue squad, fell in love with it and hope to get to the point of it being a new career.

Hello everyone, I’m Mark Perot from New Orleans, Louisiana. I have over 20 yrs experience in construction and job site work. I’m really glad I found these pilot groups to help me get the tough questions answered. It gives me a lot of confidence knowing I have the support of those knowing my woes. I would like to thank all those who take the time to research and answer questions thoroughly. I hope I can be as much help. Helping make job sites safer and smarter. Nola DroneWORX

Can't remember if I already posted in here or not but just in case...Happy Friday all! Would love to win the Phantom 4 Obsidian, thinks looks baaaaddd.

Though I still do not have one in my fleet, I have heard nothing but great things about the Phantom series aircraft. If you are a Litchi user, this seems to be the aircraft that the software was developed around. There are two things that are concerning to me with the Phantom:

1. Landing gear limiting horizontal gimble / camera angles?
  2. Is it as top heavy as it looks? Has anyone had any tilt issues during landing?
I know it is a tried and true airframe and would welcome any feedback or input...

Jason Quickel
Aero-Drone Imagery
www.aerodroneimagery.com

Wonderful way to kick off the new forum, good luck to all. (and no, I don't think this post will count, lol)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shook DroneWorks LLC