Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!
Reaction score
Actually in all honesty yes I would love a free drone. Although I am glad I saw the ad for the giveaway as it gave me an incentive to sign up and start asking questions. So first off, hello my name is Joey, I'm very green when it comes to drones. My neighbor gave me a drone and said I can have it if I could fix it. I was very excited to get the chance to fix something a cool place a drone (I love to tinker) let alone own one. Little did I know what he had just given me was a $1300 Blade Chroma cgo3. After the $30 it cost me to replace the body and the hour of time it took to get all the guts in it I was outside playing around. Then a few days pass and I read about "agility and stability/stagility" mode, my eyes grow big and I dream of doing a flyby like Maverick in Topgun at a whopping 40+mph!!!! Instead I divebomb straight into a rock.... $100 more down the drain but I learned a valuable lesson, "Make money from this beautiful exciting toy.

So my question is now raised to you all, what is easy to start up and make money, even if it's just enough to support this new and exciting hobby of mine.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Reactions: Joseph Martinez
Actually in all honesty yes I would love a free drone. Although I am glad I saw the ad for the giveaway as it gave me an incentive to sign up and start asking questions. So first off, hello my name is Joey, I'm very green when it comes to drones. My neighbor gave me a drone and said I can have it if I could fix it. I was very excited to get the chance to fix something a cool place a drone (I love to tinker) let alone own one. Little did I know what he had just given me was a $1300 Blade Chroma cgo3. After the $30 it cost me to replace the body and the hour of time it took to get all the guts in it I was outside playing around. Then a few days pass and I read about "agility and stability/stagility" mode, my eyes grow big and I dream of doing a flyby like Maverick in Topgun at a whopping 40+mph!!!! Instead I divebomb straight into a rock.... $100 more down the drain but I learned a valuable lesson, "Make money from this beautiful exciting toy.

So my question is now raised to you all, what is easy to start up and make money, even if it's just enough to support this new and exciting hobby of mine.
First you must obtain your 107 certification you want to make money using a drone, whether you do that or not it is advisable to learn about the 107.
Not easy, experience counts , flight time is very important along with a portfolio of your experience what is your passion, does your profession help you get into doors, do you understand photography? The list really goes on and you may want to google your question. Not that you will get answers from good folks here but some areas of the drone business are not conducive for you making a living let alone buying that Ferrari.;) Oh, marketing, marketing, marketing yourself!

Hello and welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

Allen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W6TDN