Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Introduce Yourself!

Thanks Dirkclod for bringing me over to this site.

Same info from the Mavic Pilots forum

New forum user from Dallas, TX. Was an advanced RC indoor off-road racer from Southern California from 2013-2016 but been into RC cars since the early 90's. Been flying drones since 2017 and decided to take it to the next level and passed my Part 107 test last weekend with plans to possibly earn some money while enjoying my new passion with drones. I'm a former Aviation Electronics Technician (AT) in the U.S. Navy on the now retired F-14A/D Tomcat. Always had a passion for aircraft so here we are. Glad to be part of a the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. A pic below with the family....

Attachments

• DJI_Fam.jpg
    DJI_Fam.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: GFields and BigAl07

New forum user from Dallas, TX. Was an advanced RC indoor off-road racer from Southern California from 2013-2016 but been into RC cars since the early 90's. Been flying drones since 2017 and decided to take it to the next level and passed my Part 107 test last weekend with plans to possibly earn some money while enjoying my new passion with drones. I'm a former Aviation Electronics Technician (AT) in the U.S. Navy on the now retired F-14A/D Tomcat. Always had a passion for aircraft so here we are. Glad to be part of a the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. A pic below with the family....
welcome aboard

WELCOME to the forum and THANK YOU for your service to our country!! We appreciate you.

Good luck in your endeavors going forward.

Allen

Hello All, My name is Mike from Buffalo, NY. I'm currently studying for FAA Part 107 and plan on sitting for the exam in May of 2022. I do intend to fly commercially but at the moment my business plans are still in the development phase. My background is in construction so I do have a leaning toward site surveys and inspection work.

Reactions: GFields and clackey
Hello All, My name is Mike from Buffalo, NY. I'm currently studying for FAA Part 107 and plan on sitting for the exam in May of 2022. I do intend to fly commercially but at the moment my business plans are still in the development phase. My background is in construction so I do have a leaning toward site surveys and inspection work.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!​

Create a new thread to tell us a little about you, your business, drones you pilot, etc...

Thanks!

C.
Hi Guys,

We provide custom-built delivery drone services in Canada, the UK, Germany, and Australia. The features and specifications will be programmed just to meet your requirements ( medical supplies delivery/ food delivery/ good delivery) as well as to best fit the intended application and the geographical conditions where the drone is intended to fly. We also make customized drones for other services like Aerial Mapping & Surveying, Pipeline Inspection/ Security Surveillance, and Agricultural & Sanitization Purposes. Visit our website or send an email to [email protected] regarding your requirements and we will get back to you at the earliest possible

Hi...my name is Craig....flying drones sine 2013...I own 2 3DR Solos and 1 DJI Mavic Pro 2, three smaller drones...and in the process of purchasing a DJI Spark or Mavic Air.

I am a member of the DSAR group from Alabama...live in Indiana
FAA Licensed Part 107 - UAS Pilot.
16 years in the United States marines corps.
Network Engineer and Software Developer.
Master of Science in Electronic and Computers from Indiana State University. - hardware.
working on Master of Science in Software Engineering - Indiana State University.

sold most of my drones:

presently flying DJI Mavic 2 Pro and DJI Mavic 3 Cine

I do contact work for several companies. I have gain lots of experience flying my drones for several jobs over the past few years. Doing jobs like:
Real estate, commerical properties, special events, wedding, retirement ceremonies, Graduations, parties, home inspections, lots of commerical properties inspections, big and small ( walmart, google, sams club, etc.), several different types of construction sites, also jobs that require a NOTAM to be issue in my name, because of some of the jobs that I was doing was around a big internation airport.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, My name is Vivek, and I work in a drone software company FlytBase Labs. I am new to the drone world and am excited to learn more about them. I hope to gain some knowledge and insight from this forum.

Hello everyone, My name is Vivek, and I work in a drone software company FlytBase Labs. I am new to the drone world and am excited to learn more about them. I hope to gain some knowledge and insight from this forum.
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Dronegeek
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. I'm an aeronautical engineering student, and my reason for joining this forum is to gain insight on various topics in the aviation industry from the pilot's perspective. I was also thinking of getting my own drone one day, and using a Raspberry Pi to automate it's flight path.

Hi All, my name is John Vermeer and I live in Sydney Australia where we are enjoying a few days of 40 degree celsius temperatures which makes flying here interesting but
the quad motors cope well. I have flown in 44 degrees and no problem with the motors I do have to watch the batteries though.
This will seem strange to some of you as you are having lots of snow and freezing temperatures and needing to pre-warm your batteries.
I just wish to compliment those concerned with this Forum it is great, well done. Cheers, John
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. I'm an aeronautical engineering student, and my reason for joining this forum is to gain insight on various topics in the aviation industry from the pilot's perspective. I was also thinking of getting my own drone one day, and using a Raspberry Pi to automate it's flight path.
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Hi all , i am new at this forum and forund this community so helpful:)

Hey everyone, My name is Bob Terranova. I live on Long Island, New York. I retired two years ago after 36 years as a warehouse mgr. Got my remote pilot part 107 license,, Then purchased my two drones, Autel EVO II Pro And DJI Matrice 300 RTK with all the accessories-hoping to learn either Agricultural or the Energy fields. Unfortunately I develope Cancer right after but just beat-it thank God! Anyway I hope to now get back into the game and learn everything I could and even looking to buy the new Autel EVO Max 4T when it comes out soon + possibly sell my Matrice 300 still in boxes never used because I feel it was simply to big for a new pilot like myself, anyway I am thrilled to join this forum and learn from real professionals in this new Drone world.

Hey everyone, My name is Bob Terranova. I live on Long Island, New York. I retired two years ago after 36 years as a warehouse mgr. Got my remote pilot part 107 license,, Then purchased my two drones, Autel EVO II Pro And DJI Matrice 300 RTK with all the accessories-hoping to learn either Agricultural or the Energy fields. Unfortunately I develope Cancer right after but just beat-it thank God! Anyway I hope to now get back into the game and learn everything I could and even looking to buy the new Autel EVO Max 4T when it comes out soon + possibly sell my Matrice 300 still in boxes never used because I feel it was simply to big for a new pilot like myself, anyway I am thrilled to join this forum and learn from real professionals in this new Drone world.
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello all. My name is John. Glad to be part of this great forum. Software Engineer by trade working on retirement. Been flying sUAS for almost 15 years. Run small business, TreeLineView. We focus specifically on Aerial Thermal Analytics. Roof, tank, PV Array. Business has been building for the past 10 years. DsAR Member and head up the New England Chapter of Drone Search and Rescue. I'll second BigAl's comment. Life and business are good.

PS Always glad to help any new folks trying to break ground on thermal industry. Feel free to PM me.

Regards,

Reactions: GFields

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905