Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello all. My name is John. Glad to be part of this great forum. Software Engineer by trade working on retirement. Been flying sUAS for almost 15 years. Run small business, TreeLineView. We focus specifically on Aerial Thermal Analytics. Roof, tank, PV Array. Business has been building for the past 10 years. DsAR Member and head up the New England Chapter of Drone Search and Rescue. I'll second BigAl's comment. Life and business are good.

PS Always glad to help any new folks trying to break ground on thermal industry. Feel free to PM me.

Regards,
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

My name is Bob Juchter

Last edited by a moderator:
My name is Bob Juchter, and on behalf of a drone producer, I am looking for companies that want to enter into a business (distributor) partnership with a Turkish drone manufacturer. Please contact me to get in touch with the client
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!
Also, take time to read our
Community Rules. If you plan to promote items/services for sale, you must become an approved vendor.

Hello from North Florida!

I've been flying drone missions to image and map wetland restoration projects and flood control infrastructure since 2017.

I've been looking for a forum to discuss Public Safety and Public Sector UAS with like-minded folks.

Please bear with me while I get the hang of the forum.

- beel

Good day/evening all - I am very new to the drone scene. I am looking to get my commercial license and would like to know the "best" training (or some of the better alternatives) for not only the license itself - I guess this would be the Part 107? - , but drone flying for mapping/modelling/surveying/real estate etc. Seems there are a ton of training providers. Any ones in particular to avoid? Pilotinstitute is one I am looking at. I have a DJI mini pro 3 for recreational use but plan on getting a true professional model for business purposes.

Good day/evening all - I am very new to the drone scene. I am looking to get my commercial license and would like to know the "best" training (or some of the better alternatives) for not only the license itself - I guess this would be the Part 107? - , but drone flying for mapping/modelling/surveying/real estate etc. Seems there are a ton of training providers. Any ones in particular to avoid? Pilotinstitute is one I am looking at. I have a DJI mini pro 3 for recreational use but plan on getting a true professional model for business purposes.

Reactions: composernc
I'm studying to pass Part 107. Much is pretty new to me - at least a lot different than what I learned back in the 1970's to get my private pilot's license. Now 50 years later, I am learning by making up my own test questions. To write a test, I need answers. I might be asking you all to get those answers. Thanks.

Create a new thread to tell us a little about you, your business, drones you pilot, etc...

Thanks!

C.
I don't see a button or link labeled "Create a new thread," or anything like that. All I see is a "Post Reply" button. What do I click on to create a new thread?
Thanks.

I'm studying to pass Part 107. Much is pretty new to me - at least a lot different than what I learned back in the 1970's to get my private pilot's license. Now 50 years later, I am learning by making up my own test questions. To write a test, I need answers. I might be asking you all to get those answers. Thanks.
Community Rules. If you plan to promote items/services for sale, you must become an approved vendor.

Hi, my name is Julie. I live in a suburb of Houston TX. Have my Part 107 and am finishing my application for Part 137.
I see there is an Ag section in this community, but it doesn't seem to have much recent traffic.
I'm retired military, an engineer and a business owner (build Cobra car replicas) but am also setting up a drone business. While I have a strong interest in ag operations, I have no contacts in that area, so I am looking at mapping and real estate as possible verticals.
I look forward to learning from everyone here.

Reactions: GFields
Hi, my name is Julie. I live in a suburb of Houston TX. Have my Part 107 and am finishing my application for Part 137.
I see there is an Ag section in this community, but it doesn't seem to have much recent traffic.
I'm retired military, an engineer and a business owner (build Cobra car replicas) but am also setting up a drone business. While I have a strong interest in ag operations, I have no contacts in that area, so I am looking at mapping and real estate as possible verticals.
I look forward to learning from everyone here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boduku