Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Jason Quickel

Reaction score
Website
www.aerodroneimagery.com
Hello, my name is Jason Quickel, owner / operator of Aero-Drone Imagery providing FAA licensed commercial drone services to San Antonio Texas and surrounding areas. We are insured and operate using the latest professional grade equipment with a fleet of 4 DJI aircrafts and offer our customers a birds eye view by providing them with FPV goggles while we fly their requested mission. The services that we provide are: Aerial Photography & Videography, Land & Real Estate Survey, and Infrastructure Inspection (Wind Turbines, Power Structures, Bridges, Water Towers, etc).

Please feel free to drop by our website to see our portfolio at www.aerodroneimagery.com or check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/aerodroneimagery2017

We look forward to hearing from you!

Jason Quickel
Aero-Drone Imagery

San Antonio Skyline.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.

Nice photo

Enjoy!

Reactions: Jason Quickel
Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Thank you for the heads up! Though I have been wanting a Phantom, that is an aircraft that I do not have flying in my fleet yet.

Looking forward to getting in to this forum to share my knowledge and gain from others...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy